If you are selling on Amazon at the moment but think you could be doing better then the first thing we typically suggest is our Amazon Audit.
This involves Shelton Associates undertaking a full review of your Amazon Seller Central account-We look at not only how you are performing on Amazon now, but crucially we also look at the potential of your products in your category on Amazon-and how this potential could be achieved!
We would review your product listings and suggest any changes based on our own research. We would then look at the Fulfilment side and see what opportunities lie there as well as review your current advertising campaigns. We fully review your advertising campaigns and see what could be done to get a better ROI (return on investment). We repeat the process across all marketplaces on Amazon if required.
Seller Central Audit from Shelton Associates
The Amazon Audit will cover the following 2 stages:
Stage 1 will be the Amazon Review
• Review of Listings
• Sales Rank of Products
• Optimisation of the listings
• Keyword Analysis
• Sales Analysis
• Past Advertising Campaigns
• Customer Feedback
• Product Feedback
• Fulfilment channels used
• Review of European/other marketplace sales, reports and feedback
• Competitor Review
• Account Health
• Buy Box Percentage
Stage 2 will be Recommendations for Future Action
We would then make recommendations for future actions, considering stage one findings and opportunities such as:
• A+ Content
• Branded Store Front
• Branded Advertising Campaigns
• Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA)
• Seller Fulfilled Prime
• Sponsored Advertising
• Other Marketing Activities to direct traffic to your products
If you are an existing Amazon Seller then just get in touch and we will be happy to schedule a review and within just a few days we will hand you your full Amazon Audit.
- Getting Started as an Amazon Seller
- My Journey into Digital Marketing & Selling on Amazon
- Launch of New Initiative to help SMEs in Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster improve their Marketing in the Current Crisis and Beyond-80% Grant Funding
- Should you cut back on your Marketing during this current crisis?
- What is Amazon Vendor Central?