If you are selling on Amazon at the moment but think you could be doing better then the first thing we typically suggest is our Amazon Audit.
This involves Shelton Associates undertaking a full review of your Amazon Seller Central account-We look at not only how you are performing on Amazon now, but crucially we also look at the potential of your products in your category on Amazon-and how this potential could be achieved!
We would review your product listings and suggest any changes based on our own research. We would then look at the Fulfilment side and see what opportunities lie there as well as review your current advertising campaigns. We fully review your advertising campaigns and see what could be done to get a better ROI (return on investment). We repeat the process across all marketplaces on Amazon if required.
Seller Central Audit from Shelton Associates
The Amazon Audit will cover the following 2 stages:
Stage 1 will be the Amazon Review
• Review of Listings
• Sales Rank of Products
• Optimisation of the listings
• Keyword Analysis
• Sales Analysis
• Past Advertising Campaigns
• Customer Feedback
• Product Feedback
• Fulfilment channels used
• Review of European/other marketplace sales, reports and feedback
• Competitor Review
• Account Health
• Buy Box Percentage
Stage 2 will be Recommendations for Future Action
We would then make recommendations for future actions, considering stage one findings and opportunities such as:
• A+ Content
• Branded Store Front
• Branded Advertising Campaigns
• Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA)
• Seller Fulfilled Prime
• Sponsored Advertising
• Other Marketing Activities to direct traffic to your products
If you are an existing Amazon Seller then just get in touch and we will be happy to schedule a review and within just a few days we will hand you your full Amazon Audit.
- What is Facebook Wi-Fi? Learn how to use Facebook Wi-Fi for your business!
- Alex Shelton delivers Amazon Training Programme to hundreds of aspiring Entrepreneurs across Europe and the USA
- SME Brexit Support Fund
- Last few places of up to 100% Grant Funding for Marketing Training in Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster!
- How To Use TikTok For Business – The App to watch in 2021!