Since the start of the pandemic, online sales have skyrocketed. Mobile commerce sales are projected to reach $2.91 trillion this year - 25.4 percent more than the $2.32 trillion it registered in 2019, according to dropshipping app, Oberlo. More and more people are working from home and so have had more time to explore alternative career options such as creating an online selling Business. There is no better time to start your online selling journey and eBay is a highly effective place to start.
Why is eBay important for your business?
eBay is used by 182 million people worldwide and is often shoppers’ ‘go-to’ app when it comes to convenience and price. Selling on eBay is user-friendly and allows users to build a hugely successful business sometimes within just a few months. Now is the optimum time to sell on eBay as the pandemic catalyses the move to online shopping – there was an increase of 6 million new or reactivated buyers to eBay in increase new and reactivated buyers in April and May 2020, according to Webinterpret via Big Commerce.
How can we help you?
Through working together, paired with hard work on your side, our eBay Training will give you the knowledge and skills to become an eBay expert and help you to build a successful online selling business.
Our eBay selling course has had some amazing feedback and many of our clients have turned their business around through the power of online selling. Our eBay consultant will work with you and tailor the training to your business. As our eBay workshop is currently being carried out remotely, you can access it from anywhere in the world, whether that be from the UK or Australia!
The testimonials below show that a variety of online selling businesses have improved their eBay skills with the help of our eBay specialist consultant, Alex Shelton.
“The Amazon and eBay Workshops were great! eBay sales increased 161% in just 3 Days since the Workshop. Many thanks for ‘turning the lights on’ about these valuable sales platforms. Orders with Amazon are already double last month.”
C Knowles, WWM
“Thank you Alex for a fantastic, informative and fun training day for our company. It really was so helpful and allowed us to understand where we were ‘going wrong’ with our advertising and the things we could do to boost and grow our online business. We’d highly recommend a training session with Shelton Associates.”
Rachel Smith, Cornwall Brands
eBay Selling Training Topics
– What is eBay?
– What you should know about eBay
– eBay Essentials
– Registering as a personal or business seller
– Branding your account
– Searching within eBay
– eBay Categories
– eBay Fees
– Listing your products effectively
– Revising and Ending Listings
– Listing using the eBay mobile app
– Developing your online store
– Analysing your Competitors
– Despatching your products
– eBay Reviews
– Customer Satisfaction and Feedback
– Analyse sales, traffic, listings & Seller Report for strategic decision making
– How to expand into the European market
– What is eBay advertising and how does it work?
– Create your first advertising campaign
– Monitoring your performance on eBay
– Other Online Marketing methods to drive traffic to your eBay store
Get in touch to see how Shelton Associates can help you to generate new sales through professional eBay Selling.
- Introducing The ChatGPT Tool for Amazon Sellers: Boost Your Business with AI!
- ChatGPT – The FREE AI tool that is taking the World by Storm!
- The AI Revolution isn’t on its way – it’s here already!
- ‘ChatGPT and The AI Revolution’ – Feedback
- ChatGPT and the AI Revolution: Exclusive Training Event 24th May!