Looking for Amazon Training? Our Live, Online Amazon Selling Training Courses are tailored to meet your specific requirements.
The Training can be delivered via Skype, Google Hangouts and/or Zoom.
This is not a training course you go off to, this is a remote online training course tailored around you and your products. If you are new to Amazon Selling then one of our Amazon Experts will take you through the process from set up, to listing your products, to advertising and Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) (please see full topic list below), however, if you are an existing Amazon Seller we can tailor the training around a specific area you would like to learn more about and you will have an experienced trainer there to help you.
Our Amazon Trainers work with Manufacturers, Distributors and Online Sellers not just in the UK, but across Europe helping them to maximise their sales.
If you are looking for in-company (Face to face) training then please head to our 1-2-1 Amazon Training page.
As this is a remote training session we can deliver the training to you anywhere in the world, just make sure to have a good internet connection!
"I recently attended an online training course hosted by Alex, focusing on delivering sales growth across the Amazon Seller platform. This was a well structured and detailed programme which provided all the necessary technical requirements for trading on Seller and also included some clever ideas/tips that will help differentiate you from competitors and drive growth for your business. Alex has a clear and easy to follow style which promotes and encourages feedback/discussion right across the group. If you're looking to either get started on Amazon Seller or to elevate your current offering then I'd recommend putting a call in to Alex."
David James, Sports Consultancies Ltd
If you are looking for Training or Support in a very specific area, you can book 1-hour bespoke sessions as and when you need them.
If you are looking to develop your skills on a specific area on the Amazon Seller platform just Book a Call with a UK Amazon Consultant below..
Amazon Selling - Remote Training Courses
Can more than one person attend an online session?
Yes, our live digital sessions can hold up to 5 attendees.
What sort of Businesses & Sellers have you worked with in the past?
We have worked with SMEs all over the UK & Europe as well as some Global Brands.
I am a completely new to Selling on Amazon. Can you help?
For a full Amazon Selling Training Course we would typically run three 2 hour 'live' remote sessions. One of our Amazon Experts will take you through the platform step-by-step. If you don't already have products to sell, then we can help you with product ideas and point you in the right direction to start 'sourcing'.
3 x 2-Hour Sessions with an Amazon Selling Consultant:-
Remote Session One - 2 hours
- Seller Central and Vendor Central
- Setting up an Amazon Seller Account
- Amazon Fees & Payments
- Account Settings
- Product Research Tools to find top eelling products (if required)
- Creating a Manufacturer/Supplier Database (if required)
- Contacting Manufacturers (if required)
- FBA Profitability
- Helping you create a Brand
Remote Session Two - 2 Hours
- Listing New Products and Existing Products/Winning The Buy Box
- Analysing your Competitors
- Despatching your products
- Amazon Reviews
- Customer Satisfaction and Feedback
- Analyse sales, traffic, listings & Seller Report for strategic decision making
- How Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) could benefit your Business
Remote Session Three - 2 Hours
- How to expand into other Amazon Marketplaces
- Increase Sales
- Amazon Brand Registry
- Amazon Store
- Enhanced Brand Content
- Amazon Sponsored Ads and Amazon Brand Ads
- Set up Advertising Campaigns
- Monitoring your performance on Amazon
- Other Online Marketing methods to drive traffic to your Amazon store
Start Your Amazon Selling Journey Today! Book a 2 Hour Online Amazon Training Session with an Amazon Specialist using the Calendar below (£300+vat):
Contact us below
- How has iOS 14 affected Facebook Ads?
- Why Your Business Should Be Using Instagram Stories
- How Businesses Reinvented Their Marketing During Lockdown
- What is Facebook Wi-Fi? Learn how to use Facebook Wi-Fi for your business!
- Alex Shelton delivers Amazon Training Programme to hundreds of aspiring Entrepreneurs across Europe and the USA