Twitter is a powerful means of generating leads and enquiries for your business. It works for both B2B as well as B2C
Why use Twitter for Business?
There are some good solid reasons why you should be using Twitter for your business, regardless of who your customers are. These can include to
Strengthen your brand
Engage with your customers and potential ones
Join the conversation
If you are going to invest time and money on Twitter though, it needs to generate you Leads, Enquiries and Sales.
This is why we use Twitter and why many of our clients do as well.
Twitter Lead Generation 'In Company' Workshop
Let us show you how to generate Leads and Enquiries for your own business
Get a Regular Supply of Ongoing Leads and Enquiries….
Learn How To Generate New Leads, Enquiries and Sales using Twitter in Just One Day!
Our ‘In Company’ training workshop takes place at your own premise, as we visit you, so you learn all of this vital information in the comfort of your own office with up to 5 people attending from your own business.
‘In Company’ Twitter Lead Generation Training Workshop
– Develop your Social Media Skills to help you increase and maintain your online presence
– Introduction to Twitter
– How will Twitter help my Business?
– The aims of a Twitter Profile for your Business
– Creating your Twitter Profile
– Editing your Twitter Profile
– Look at how to monitor your Twitter Profile
– Adding and sharing content
– Scheduling content to save time
– Interacting with customers
– Reaching out to potential customers
– Being Socially active
– Tracking links
– Creating Twitter Lists
– Building up your Followers
– Photoshop and Twitter
– Linking your Social Media Platforms
– What are Twitter Ads and how do they work?
– Choosing your audience
– Audiences Insights
– How to monitor your ads
– The different advertising options Twitter Offers
– Optimising Ads for Conversions
– Tracking Pixels
– Create your First Adverts