Are you looking to Really Enhance your Product Listings on Amazon? Shelton Associates can write compelling content, help with Amazon SEO & Create your A+ Content for you!
Increase your Brand Presence and Maximise Sales with our 'Writing for Amazon' Service!
Shelton Associates are UK-based Amazon Consultants and Amazon Trainers. We help Businesses who are completely new to Selling on Amazon to get set up on Amazon and we also help existing Amazon Sellers to maximise their sales. We have hands on, day-to-day experience with the Amazon Seller Central Platform as well as experience with the Vendor Central Platform.
Here's are the services we offer to help Improve Your Product Listings:
- Write and Develop Compelling Content for your Amazon Product Listings
- Undertake Keyword Research to help with Amazon Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Analyse Your Amazon Competitors to identify ‘similar’ top performing products, their Sales Levels, Sales Ranking, Pricing and keyword strategies
- Effectively include 'Keywords' into your Product Listings
- Turn your Product Features into Product Benefits
- Capture Images of your Products
- Write Templates for you to request Feedback and Amazon Product Reviews
- Create an Amazon Storefront for your Brand
- Write and Create Enhanced Brand Content/A+ Content to increase Brand Awareness and Sales
- Undertake A/B Testing of Product Listings to Increase Rankings/Sales
- Amazon Product Translations for the European Market
How Does This Service Work?
Stage 1 Book a Call to Discuss Your Requirements
The first stage is to book a call with our leading UK Amazon Consultant, Alexander Shelton. Alex is involved in a wide range of Amazon projects, he works with Start-Up Organisations as well as Global brands to help improve their Amazon Product Listings. Shelton Associates has a team of Marketing Consultants, Copywriters, Graphic Designers and Language Translators.
Book a Call
Stage 2 You Provide us with Access to your Seller Central or Vendor Central Account
Whether it's writing your product listings for you, undertaking keyword research, creating an Amazon StoreFront or Writing A+ Content we will require access to your Seller or Vendor account. We will then get things up and running for you but of course, we send any changes to you for approval first.
Get in touch to to discuss your Amazon SEO, A+ Content, Enhanced Brand Content etc.
- 100% Grant Funding for Online Sellers in Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham & Doncaster
- How Does Amazon Advertising Work?
- Getting Started as an Amazon Seller
- My Journey into Digital Marketing & Selling on Amazon
- Launch of New Initiative to help SMEs in Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster improve their Marketing in the Current Crisis and Beyond-80% Grant Funding